9 day course over a three week period with a focus on Health & Safety and Green Labourer's CSCS card acquisition.
Mandatory Taster Day: Thursday 23rd March - 10:00am – 12:30pm (applications for the 9 day course will not be considered if you have not attended a Taster Day)
Course dates: Monday 27th March - Wednesday 12th April (Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday)
Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Who can take part: Aged 16 - 30
Currently the criteria for referrals are such that candidates must be at least one of the following:
- Ex-offenders or at risk of re-offending
- Residents in the Boroughs of Lambeth, Camden, Westminster or Kensington & Chelsea
- Part of an Irish Traveller community
Location: Construction Youth Trust Training Centre, Drummond Road, Bermondsey, London, SE16 4EE
What can be achieved?
- OCN accredited Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- CSCS training, on completion CSCS tests will be booked
- Basic construction skills
Travel and lunch expenses are included (Travel reimbursed up to £5 and only upon production of a receipt; Lunch allowance £3 per day)
How can I get involved?
If you would like to come along, please complete the contact form below or get in contact with Stan: email@example.com - 0207 2321734 / 0743 272 8230