Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- After six years of chairmanship at the Trust, we say a fond farewell to Andy Wates and30 June 2020
- In order to continue engaging and inspiring students as part of our L&Q Learning to30 June 2020
- We have created a catalogue of online sessions to ensure that we could continue to29 June 2020
- Since the beginning of lockdown we have delivered 6 of our new online Level 1 Health29 June 2020
- Over 130 students received 1-1 long-term mentoring and personalised careers guidance!05 June 2020
- We are honoured to have been named the winners of the Community Impact category in this05 June 2020
- We might not be getting out and about developing our practical skills, but we can ensure05 June 2020
- We have secured funding from the London Community Response Fund’s ‘Delivering03 June 2020
Are you a #professional who has #volunteered with young people to #inspire them about #constructioncareers? How do… https://t.co/a67xBvEq1k
Over 350 young people have participated in our #online #employability and #career networking sessions! In interacti… https://t.co/yK5MPMd5xk
A look back at our Higher Level and Degree #Apprenticeship Programme! Over 2yrs, 130 students have received 1-1… https://t.co/MElpFjzAOR