Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- Muaaz joined our HLDA programme after attending our apprenticeship masterclass session30 March 2020
- The two day immersive Building Up programme, funded by the Westminster Foundation, is24 March 2020
- For our second week-long collaboration with Mace we co-delivered a series of sessions24 March 2020
- The Ebbsfleet Development Corporation and Swanscombe & Greenhithe Town Council funded16 March 2020
- To celebrate National Apprenticeship Week this month, Construction Youth Trust was in27 February 2020
- Generously supported by Colyer-Fergusson Charitable Trust, the Investing in26 February 2020
- Our Budding Brunels course is a great chance for young women, who are severely25 February 2020
- Work Experience Blog - Mabinty Hey Guys! I’m Mabinty and I’m 16 years old. I21 February 2020
"The information and the support my mentors have given me definitely had a part to play in my success" - today's… https://t.co/trMyxS4BRA
To read more about Muaaz's #careerjourney, visit: https://t.co/yt7SekhzoJ
We've been quiet over the last few weeks, learning to adapt to the strange times we all find ourselves in. As we mo… https://t.co/NJa3m3Zbdr