Commission a Budding Builders or Budding Brunels course to deliver real community outcomes.
Construction Youth Trust works in partnership with corporate partners in communities across England - delivering demand-led training to young people as a way of promoting the industry and tackling social exclusion.
How you can help us
- Help fund us to put on a course for young people to have a go at construction
- Provide work placements for students
- Volunteer on a Construction Youth Trust programme within your community
- Provide our students with a diverse range of role models who are currently working in the industry
How we can help you
- Work with your community to provide young people with a taste of construction work
- Increase staff morale by helping them engage with the next generation
- Introduce the professionals of the future to your company
- Help you recruit for an immediate labour need
- Help diversify the workforce
- Enhance your reputation as an employer who nurtures talent and tackles disadvantage
- Provide clear evidence of your commitment to corporate social responsibility