Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- The Building Better Futures Project challenges graduates working at Balfour Beatty to30 November 2021
- As part of our Year 11 coaching programme funded by Mercers’ Company, students from30 November 2021
- Through the Construction Youth Trust Careers Cluster project, funded by the Mayor of24 November 2021
- We are excited to announce a brand new addition to our programmes - Industry Mentoring!24 November 2021
- In 2020 LABC President Anthony Oloyede chose the Trust as his presidential charity.07 October 2021
- Over the past 3 months, we have been delighted to facilitate weeklong in-person work01 October 2021
- In July, a cohort of young people attended a 4-week Developer’s Challenge based in01 October 2021
- Our North Kent community project in August, funded by the Coyler Ferguson Charitable01 October 2021
We are pleased to see the adoption of many of the Youth Employment Group’s recommendations in @LordYouthUnemp repor… https://t.co/lE144mPmEk
We know we said every two weeks for our #PositiveProgressPiece, but there are so many amazing young people doing in… https://t.co/2y5UMTV7my
We have been so honoured to have been Anthony's LABC Presidential Charity. A special thanks to Majinder Singh our T… https://t.co/olGbFBAIMu