Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- Tony enrolled on our Post-16 Support Programme in October 2022 when he was 18 years old.01 November 2023
- Archie was referred to us by his father towards the end of 2022, at the age of 16. With31 October 2023
- Michael was referred onto our Building Opportunities programme by Lewisham council. He05 October 2023
- We first met Victoria when she was 17 - she had a real passion for sustainability but11 August 2023
- This summer, the Lambeth Made Contractor’s Challenge, delivered by Construction21 December 2022
- As part of our work funded by the Colyer-Fergusson Charitable Trust, we recently held a21 December 2022
- We are delighted to announce that we are one of two winners of a Wates Family Enterprise21 December 2022
- We are pleased to announce that we are lucky enough to again be the recipients of a Jack21 December 2022
It was great to be connected with youth homelessness charity, @DepaulUK through the @MerchantTaylor1 We're reall… https://t.co/HJohkP55ei
RT @ChelseaAcad6th: Thank you to @morleycollege and @ConstructionYT for running fantastic workshops on 3D design, Fine Art, Science & E… https://t.co/mZFTkS2bXT
All set up and ready for the Options for Lewisham Young People, Post 16+ Opportunities Event today!… https://t.co/Yf4htZsKLM