Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- The Investing in Rehabilitation programme is a collaboration between Construction Youth01 October 2020
- On the programme, young Southwark residents networked with local industry professionals,01 October 2020
- Already this academic year, we have remotely delivered 38 sessions at Harris Academy St01 October 2020
- We have been really excited this month to welcome four new recruits to the Trust’s01 October 2020
- On our recent online world-of-work programme, funded by Opportunity Lambeth, we connected04 September 2020
- So that we remain able to offer high quality school sessions and programmes, we have been02 September 2020
- When Shahnawaz joined our Higher Level and Degree Apprenticeship programme in 2019 we01 September 2020
- Our laptop loan scheme ensures that none of our young people miss out on vital careers26 August 2020
We delivered 8 #online #Interview #Skills sessions at once to almost 220 Yr 11's at @MorpethSch today! Students bui… https://t.co/puA1Wu1r4B
Are you a young person aged 10-21? The @MayorofLondon #YoungLondonersFund is holding #online event… https://t.co/GqIDIsW2Cb
Thank you so much to the wonderful #volunteers that came and spoke to #students at @STJConnect about their… https://t.co/TuDIslOinZ