Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- We are absolutely delighted that our L&Q partnership programme Learning to Succeed20 May 2020
- To celebrate Earth Day, we had a virtual chat with Luke all about trees! Luke is the30 April 2020
- We have developed a catalogue of online sessions that we can deliver remotely to continue28 April 2020
- On the 20th March, in line with the government guidelines, the Trust took the very27 April 2020
- Renni first found out about Construction Youth Trust in 2018 from the careers advisor at27 April 2020
- Rana joined our HLDA programme after completing a Budding Brunels courses in 2018.09 April 2020
- When Tyrone joined us on our Investing in Rehabilitation programme he was 17 and feeling08 April 2020
- Muaaz joined our Higher Level and Degree Apprenticeship programme after attending our30 March 2020
We are absolutely #thrilled that our #LearningtoSucceed programme, developed in partnership with @LQHomesMatter, ha… https://t.co/oNhjbNrfE0
@TomPJHunt @WalworthAcademy @baconscollege @CompassSE16 @HABermondsey @CoLA_Southwark @UAESouthBank @SSSOSixthForm… https://t.co/zotBOMYeAu
"She made me understand more about #construction… the little quizzes were great!" Some great feedback from our 'Fin… https://t.co/g81n10HwQ2