Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- We are delighted to have been awarded funding by Greater London Authority’s03 December 2021
- Sam* joined our targeted support programme at the end of 2020, generously funded by01 December 2021
- At our last AGM, it was announced that three of our valued trustees would be retiring01 December 2021
- Our 4th Unlock Construction project, is generously funded by Central London Forward, and01 December 2021
- Five of our NEET young people in Southwark have had the opportunity to work alongside01 December 2021
- The Building Better Futures Project challenges graduates working at Balfour Beatty to30 November 2021
- As part of our Year 11 coaching programme funded by Mercers’ Company, students from30 November 2021
- Through the Construction Youth Trust Careers Cluster project, funded by the Mayor of24 November 2021
Our Y11's at @smitfhsfg worked in groups to design an idea of a school, thinking about the resources they could use… https://t.co/NhhGh4g1d1
We kicked off our Y11 coaching at @StMaryMagSec generously funded by Knight Dragon on the 16th of November. Our int… https://t.co/n6xRFvu70l
We are pleased to see the adoption of many of the Youth Employment Group’s recommendations in @LordYouthUnemp repor… https://t.co/lE144mPmEk