Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our corporate partners working in communities across England and Wales. We are proud to be working in partnership to deliver demand-led training to young people as a way of promoting the industry and tackling social exclusion.
News & Events
- July saw the end of the academic year, and for us the chance to reflect on our Schools01 October 2018
- This month, the Trust was happy to hear from a recent Budding Brunels student, Aesha, who28 September 2018
- The Construction Cup, one of the industry’s most popular charity tournaments, is08 August 2018
- Over the last eighteen months, Scape Group and Construction Youth Trust have partnered to07 August 2018
- This summer the Trust was delighted to hear that Ellie, a student we’ve worked with06 August 2018
- This month, the Trust partnered with the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and25 July 2018
- At our recent AGM, Terry Spraggett and Michelle Tilley announced they would be retiring05 July 2018
- I was privileged enough during my week of work experience at the Construction Youth Trust29 June 2018
RT @TunnelWorks: Brilliant news for young Londoners at risk! Construction ranks high for social and economic mobility by providing a… https://t.co/m3CAxcoskc
Thanks Lucy! 👨🏽💻👷🏻♀️#loveconstruction https://t.co/yUpOCVlnDu
Great news! We’ve been awarded funding through the @MayorofLondon's Young Londoners Fund. With the money, we will w… https://t.co/krhRCJKnl3