Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- In collaboration with the Kings Cross Construction Skills Centre, Camden Youth Offending04 August 2022
- Building Future Skills is a 3–day employer led programme aimed at young people who03 August 2022
- As part of the Maddie Rose Campaign, we have worked with professionals in the supplier01 August 2022
- Harry joined our Building Bridges to Construction Careers coaching programme, kindly28 July 2022
- Students gain an insight into the world of charity through work experience at28 July 2022
- Work experience connecting talented young people to industry employers and opportunities28 July 2022
- Following our successful work experience programme pilot last year, we were delighted to28 July 2022
- Jada’s Blog! Day 1 My opportunity at Construction Youth Trust! I was given a great28 July 2022
Thanks to volunteers at @morgansindall @MaceGroup @Dragados @groupscs @QuinnLondonLtd @Lendleas @CostainGroup… https://t.co/D47yDbygwr
This week women from Camden joined us and had the opportunity to learn practical skills and develop their employab… https://t.co/s4TG8P68Xp
And the volunteers from @morgansindall, Mace Dragados, @groupscs, Quinn London, @Lendlease, Costain Group,… https://t.co/DcTMVNMxHw